Model 900-18-3 Button
System Packaging Model 900-18-3 Button
System Packaging model 900-18 horizontal double web ColdSeal machine with a 127mm height and 450mm width capacity, capable of running up to 15-20 packages per minute subject to specification.
Price = Euros 98,800.
Delivery cost, installation & training included. Excludes Software
3 months warranty, parts only
- Programmable controlled electronics
- Nema 12 electrical panel
- Operator touch-screen controls
- Electronic clutch/brake material advance
- 1.5m infeed table and 1m exit conveyor
- Pneumatic spindles for 75% time savings on material changeover
- Set of automatic material tensioning devices with roll back-ups
- Hinged and interlocked infeed guard and 1 additional E-stop
- Sensor for automatic product height adjustment
- 3 Button Package Length Selector
- Includes a transformer – voltage to be specified by customer
- Machine warning labels in English
- Machine manual in English
- Ethernet upgrade
- Exit guard extended to 1m
- CE approved
- Crating for shipment to customer facility
- Set of basic spare parts
- Model 900-18-3 Button
- Scanning and Automatic labelling:
- Single line barcode scanner mounted on infeed conveyor for initial scan. Operator places packing slip with barcode lines parallel with conveyor travel. The conveyor advances moving the barcode under the scan line on the scanner. Larger height barcodes have higher read consistency than those that are narrow. Includes a “Good Read” and “No Read” indicator light.
- Extended 1.8m exit conveyor upgrade for labeling with dual belts for 18” machine
- Weber 5300 series print, and apply label applicator, with Zebra print engine (203 DPI). Includes adjustable mounting stand and interface
- Serial Communications port standard. Parallel ports optional (Price on demand).(Includes mounting and interface) (software not included)
- Raster type single line barcode scanner mounted after labeller for verification. Ensures label has a readable barcode, and if applicable confirms the package ID and/or adds weight information.
- Product/package identification tracking upgrade. Machine shows location of each product as it proceeds through the system. Once the barcode is scanned the system will wait until the customer’s software delivers the ID back to the PLC.
- Zipper style Perforator, Tape Applicator and Notch Punch (Makes a Zip Strip Opening Feature w/Tear Tape Dispenser and Notch Tab)
- Set of Perforators for top & bottom webs+ tape dispenser/inserting (poly)
- Mettler Toledo PS60 Parcel Weigh Scale (mounted and integrated)
- Digital Camera photographs order at time of packing to eliminate claims fraud
|Package size Capabilities||
Min: 10 x 15cm
Max: 45 x 92.5cm
Max Depth: 12.5cm
|Machine Dimensions||Model: Model 900-18-3 Button
Height is measured to the top of full material rolls. 127mm height and 450mm width capacity, capable of running up to 15-20 packages per minute subject to specification.
|Electrical||To be discussed, machine can accommodate most voltages (e.g. 400v, 3 phase, 50hz, 15 amp)|
|Air||80 PSIG (5,5 bars) air connection to supply 10 CFM (280 l/m) Thread size 1/2”, type 14 NPT|